For Jessie's spring break, she traveled with Bryan to Costa Rica for the week. Bryan has a co-worker who vacationed there last year and loved the area. Plus, as Bryan reminds us, he missed out of all the Mulder vacations to cool areas south of the U.S. They have been sending us pictures and the trip looks wonderful. They have gone horseback riding, surfing, zip lining, kayaking and spelunking. I am especially amazed that Jessie got Bryan to go zip lining. Like myself, Bryan is scared of heights and I passed on zip lining in Guatemala last year.
I don't have any pictures to share and hopefully Bryan or Jessie will be a guest blogger on Cliff Notes and add a first person account and photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You definitely would not have done the ziplining here. One cable was 650 feet (2x the height of the millennium force) in the air and went on for over 2,100 feet.
Post a Comment