


It has been several years since I surprised Brenda on her birthday. December 16th is right in the middle of the Christmas rush and usually the kids are still off at college. But this year, I knew she wanted to have people over to see our Christmas decorations and to share some holiday fun. So I thought why not surprise Brenda on her birthday.
Thanks to the help of our good friends Bruce and Sharon Billedeaux, I was able to have 15 friends over for the party. Brenda and I had spent the day in Holland and had dinner with Philip in downtown Kalamazoo. As we drove home at 8:00 pm Brenda was convinced her birthday was over. The house was dark as we entered and she was completely surprised. We had several fun Christmas drink choices.
To add to the party, I hired Nat Zegree to play the piano. Nat is a Portage Northern music star and an awesome piano player. Joining Nat to sing carols were Phil's good friends Alex Billedeaux and Bryce Maurer. We had a blast and everyone joined in the singing. Of course, the guests had their picture taken with the family moose on the way out.

Thanks to the help of our good friends Bruce and Sharon Billedeaux, I was able to have 15 friends over for the party. Brenda and I had spent the day in Holland and had dinner with Philip in downtown Kalamazoo. As we drove home at 8:00 pm Brenda was convinced her birthday was over. The house was dark as we entered and she was completely surprised. We had several fun Christmas drink choices.
To add to the party, I hired Nat Zegree to play the piano. Nat is a Portage Northern music star and an awesome piano player. Joining Nat to sing carols were Phil's good friends Alex Billedeaux and Bryce Maurer. We had a blast and everyone joined in the singing. Of course, the guests had their picture taken with the family moose on the way out.


1 comment:
I'm upset I missed this!
Post a Comment