Saturday, December 12, 2009

A real perk of my work












This past Friday, I had due diligence meetings at the Penninsula Hotel in Chicago. A due diligence meeting provides me the opportunity to meet portfolio managers and economists from the investments companies I utilize for my clients. A great benefit of my work is that spouses and children are always welcome to come along. I know that this a rare in corporate America. While I was in meetings, Brenda and Philip got to enjoy the hotel and Chicago at Christmas time. After my meetings on Friday, Bryan and Jessie met us at the Talbot Hotel for drinks by the fireplace. Bryan looked really sharp in his "corporate dress attire" and Jessie even posed for a picture wearing Brenda's white fur hat. The other picture is Brenda and my coworker Jim Hemenway. Jim and I have been in the same office for 16 years and we always enjoy having Jim and his wife Debbie along on these meetings.
P.S. The Penninsula is one of our favorite hotels - you can bathe and watch TV

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Thanks for the invite.
just kidding, looks fun! I'm upset I missed out.