When we all gathered for a Mulder Christmas on December 29th, my Mom arranged to have a family photo taken by a professional photographer. I can't wait to see the pictures and I hope to have them on my blog. Here is one photo I took with my camera of Mom and Dad and all their grandchildren. Bryan is the oldest at age 26 and Thaddeus is the youngest at age 4.
Thursday, January 6, 2011
That is a lot of grandchildren
When we all gathered for a Mulder Christmas on December 29th, my Mom arranged to have a family photo taken by a professional photographer. I can't wait to see the pictures and I hope to have them on my blog. Here is one photo I took with my camera of Mom and Dad and all their grandchildren. Bryan is the oldest at age 26 and Thaddeus is the youngest at age 4.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment