Sunday, November 15, 2009

Keith - "you knew this part of medical school was coming"

As Bryan went through law school and now as Keith goes through medical school, I really enjoy hearing about their school experiences. It is fun for me to hear about their classes and learn first hand what it is like to be a law and medical student (especially since I never would have gotten in myself).

Last week when we called Keith, he described (luckily in not too much detail) his first experience with a particular exam that involves men over the age of 40, bending over, and a plastic glove. As I said to Keith, "you knew it was coming". Don't worry, I will not be adding any photos to this post.

I am really proud of all of our kids and the their ability to plan their future and do the difficult work it takes to be successful.

From:

A Proud Dad

No comments: